MOHSO Medical & Healthcare Managed IT & Infrastructure Solutions Experts PA
A lot of healthcare related organizations and hospitals have invested in technology in order to increase the quality of care provided while adhering to regulatory rules that position themselves in a competitive manner. The CIOs of these organizations are constantly being pressured to improve on healthcare in an ever-changing industry with different aspects such as regulatory frameworks, cost, staff issues, compliance and cyber security, and competing for funding and resources. For all IT services provided and managed by the MOHSO, the pressure on CIOs is taken off by transferring those responsibilities to a trusted provider. This results in greater efficiency, lower operating costs and of course, improved services.
Custom Network Management Solutions For Healthcare Professionals PA
Reduction in total cost of Ownership (TCO)
Using MOHSO’s IT servers and infrastructures lowers operating costs by 20-45% thereby increasing quality of healthcare and efficiency across the organization. A resultant effect of this is the improved patient experience and business growth.
Additional benefits of reduction of TCO
- Leveraging on shared services
- The use of onsite and offsite support
- Effective use of technology, tools and processes like CMMI, ITIL, Six Sigma etc.
- Leveraging on purchasing power
- Ability to improve on existing systems and take on new technologies.
- Enables facilitation of collaborations between medical staff and patients
- Leads to implementation of communication and strong governance
- Increased opportunities for leveraging on automation and analytical solutions.
- Ability to engage stakeholders in dreaming sessions.
- Implementation of accountability –driven and performance based culture
- Introduction of new technologies
- Improving staff knowledge, skills and capabilities.
- Doing the right things and doing right things right.
- Creation of a framework for innovations and operations
- Availability of critical systems – call lines dial tone always available.
- Ability to measure and increase customer satisfaction
- Continuity of performance
- Implementation of methods for and achieving of continuous service improvements.